5th Corporate Fraud and Corruption Forum
The Thought Leader Global is spearheading a forum on fraud and corruption on May 31 – June 1, 2012 at Amsterdam.
Audit, Compliance and Legal Departments are not only required to maintain business integrity: they need to implement these strategies in a meaningful way that goes beyond theory and rhetoric and has a measurable impact on their company, employees and business partners. Enterprises are deploying advanced tools to analyse information and detect fraud more than ever before.
Fraud audit information, web 2.0 content and transactional data are being examined in sophisticated ways to locate possible acts of fraud. Attention as always must be made to difficult jurisdictions including the emerging markets.
Focus should be placed on supporting an ethical business culture, improving detection and handling the difficult legal challenges: interviewing and pursuing employees, dealing with data protection, labor laws and of course the regulatory requirements of FCPA and the impact of the UK Bribery Act.
The following entities will be represented at the forum:
- LyondellBasell US FCPA and European Regulation
- Credibom Fraud Investigation, Social Media and Web 2.0
- Mashreq Bank Realigning the Role of Audit & Compliance: Gulf View
- Man SE Data Protection Law Requirements in Compliance Programmes
- Novartis Managing Legal and Compliance in CIS and Emerging Markets
- Netherlands Forensic Institute Forensic Investigations: Digital & Biometrics
- TNT Express New Integrity Risk Assessment
- Leica Challenges of Implementing the Leica Compliance Programme
- SEB Bankas Security Strategies from a Financial Services Perspective
- Gamesa Running a Group with Interaction among Compliance, Audit, Legal
- HR Experts Cultural and Value Perspectives on Ethics, Corruption and Fraud
- Nordea Implementing Business Integrity in your Enterprise: success and lessons
- ConvaTec Third Party Sales & Marketing Intermediaries
- Forensic CPA Society Legal Challenges for Pursuing Employees
- Governance and Corruption Especially in Relation to Experiences in Africa
- Symantec Hospitality, Entertainment, Traveling, Gifts, Sponsorship