SEC Suspends Trading of Advanced Growing Systems, 5 Others
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has announced the temporary suspension of trading in the securities of the following issuers, commencing at 9:30 a.m. EST on March 9, 2012 and
terminating at 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 22, 2012:
• Advanced Growing Systems, Inc. (AGWS)
• Advantage Capital Development Corp. (AVCP)
• Amazon Biotech, Inc. (AMZO)
• Andover Holdings, Inc. a/k/a Andover Energy Holdings, Inc. (ADEH)
• Bravo! Brands, Inc. (BRVO)
• BSML, Inc. (BSMLQ)
The Commission temporarily suspended trading in the securities of the foregoing companies due to a lack of current and accurate information about the companies because they have not filed certain periodic reports with the Commission.
The order was entered pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Exchange Act).